Gainesville Ramblings

This is a blog, and thus it barely qualifies as writing, let alone formal writing, so I'd not let it bother you.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

You're On Notice


I would in particular like to point out the 'Girls' and remind them of the rules of being on notice: You have 90 days to appear on my show, or you're dead to me.

In this case, my show is dinner and a movie. Get on that.

Edit (6:47PM): OK, fine, I'll take the Office of Technology Licensing off the list. I found out that I may have my benefits as early as tomorrow. Sweetness.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

McKenzie,
If you and your cheap ass taking me out for dinner and a movie AND paying gets girls off notice... I'll take one for the team. But ladies, you owe me BIG. -Kel

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Kelly,

Well, for you, it would probably be a Moo and a Sunday morning Matinee. How's that sound?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home