Gainesville Ramblings

This is a blog, and thus it barely qualifies as writing, let alone formal writing, so I'd not let it bother you.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

5 weeks down, 7 to go.

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd give you an update.

Things suck, but thats no change. This past week dragged on, and hopefully this next week will fly by, as actual interesting things will happen, like fire fighting classes and leak simulators. And maybe, just maybe, we might get liberty this weekend.

As for everything else, I'm surviving, and I'll get through this. But don't think I'm counting down the days till I'm out of here.

Also, I know this posts on facebook, but I can't really get into there from here. So if you want to comment, go to my blog at http://gainesvilleramblings.blogspot.com. Also, if you want to email me, my email address here is mmmckenzie0002@training.navy.mil.

I have so many stories to tell all of you, but they are so bat shit crazy, that you wouldn't believe them if I wasn't there in person. So you'll have to wait.

One more thing: Rachel, if you read this, I don't know what the Navy has planned for me after I get out of here, but if I'm free, I'm coming to your wedding. So count me in. I'll let you know if plans change. Also, I'll be there in my dress white uniform, so single ladies, be ready for that.

Love,
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home